And the journey begins

I love photography and love my NIKON! I discovered digital photography a little over a year ago and haven't looked back since. There is always something new to learn and images to capture!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Great Ocean Road



































































Yesterday being my last day off before heading back to work today, and another beautiful day so we decided to head up the Great Ocean Road to the "Twelve Apostles". I had not been there for 25 years and Brendan had not been there before, it was just as beautiful as I had remembered and as you can see I got some great photographs. Next time we are going to make a weekend of it as I would love to get some pics at sunset! I used 50-200mm zoom lens for all of these pics, using autofocus with the camera on manual settings.

2 comments:

  1. you're getting better at taking pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first photo. It has that great "fish-eye" effect! Good set in all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete