And the journey begins

I love photography and love my NIKON! I discovered digital photography a little over a year ago and haven't looked back since. There is always something new to learn and images to capture!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

So much to learn






I have never used the manual settings of a camera before and now with an SLR I have decided it is time to learn to capture the best shots I possibly can. So now I have to learn about shutter speeds, aperature, iso and how they work in conjunction with each other and attaining the correct balance. Here are the first pics using manual settings. So far I just love the clarity of the photographs compared to a point and shoot camera.

2 comments:

  1. Doing great Linda.. Gorgeous pics.. when you figure it all out you can teach me..lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a newcomer in dslr is so cool!There's so many things to learn n all..I cant wait to buy more lens for my new baby..haha..good luck in ure photography. my blog is evanng87.blogspot.com if you wana check out my pics. I'l link your blog to mine btw to share future comments. =)

    ReplyDelete