And the journey begins

I love photography and love my NIKON! I discovered digital photography a little over a year ago and haven't looked back since. There is always something new to learn and images to capture!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Photography outing






Beautiful sunny day today on Boxing day, so we decided to head off to the Dandenongs for some photography. We went to skyhigh overlooking the dandenongs and took some photo's there amongst the gardens, then onto Emerald for some pics of the Puffing Billy steam train and then stopped off at Cardinia Reservoir on the way home. Really happy with some of the pics, but there were plenty also that were either too light or too dark, so I will have to sit down and read the photography book on exposure that Cynthia gave me for christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Nice set of photos. It's good that you got the chance to go out for a shoot. I wish I could go out more.

    On a side note, you mentioned that the "post comment" feature isn't working on my blog...
    I changed some settings and kindly try again if you have the time.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete